We’re a nonprofit organization with a mission to
Educate African Americans concerning the true historical significance about our experience, our culture and our contributions to world.
Restore connection and communication among African Americans, Africans and Africans in the Diaspora.
Aid in shaping/repairing relationships and ancestral ties among African Americans, Africans, and Africans in the Diaspora.
AFRICANS RISING TOGETHER 2063One Africa
Africans Rising Together (ART) 2063 was created by an exceptional group of visionary men and women as a unique and different organization, purposed to lead a fractured people toward unification by engaging individuals of African descent in constructive collaboration towards oneness and common holistic development, to raise awareness about a broad range of cultural issues and to find ways to leverage actions, connections and education.
- Our Action plans include the orchestration of strategic efforts to create social and cultural awareness that leads to Reconciliation & Restoration. ART 2063 provides a platform powered by partners united to improve the economic and social conditions of people of African descent globally.
- Our goal is to Connect by facilitation of Societal Transformation through the collaboration for holistic development in the societal domains of Family, Religion, Government & International Relations, Business/Economics, Education, Arts, Sports & Entertainment, Media, Security, using and promoting a sense of collective identity based on a shared heritage and history.
- We aim to leverage platforms to educate and empower our community, bringing holistic development–spiritual, social, and economical. This will be achieved through the promotion of a healthy and effective African philosophical framework for life, leadership, and governance. We will also highlight our collective contribution and achievements.
God has used the unfortunate circumstances of slavery to disperse Africans worldwide, and shaped us to be salt and light to touch every part of humanity. Our goal is to plant seeds that would encourage Africans worldwide to honor and respect one another, appreciating God’s purpose and plans for a time such as this.
We are resilient, with extraordinary strength as we understand God’s grace to us as a people to endure the hardships of 400 years of bondage and mistreatment. Today, He is restoring us, and ART 2063 is but one bridge with the mission of acting as a conduit in connecting those of African descent as a common people of shared heritage. We’re stronger together than we are apart. We’re on a journey to see how we can leverage resources to build a global village and a common consciousness.
Through the love of God and uniting our people, we have an opportunity to heal our lands, to enable reconciliation among those of African descent globally, and to facilitate the building of trust.
As African Americans, we are supportive of the vision regarding transformative governance for sustainable and equitable development, and stability, toward a prosperous, strong, culturally healthy, family oriented, integrity-driven, economically vibrant and God-centered United States of Africa by 2063.
The continent of Africa has not governed itself throughout history. Instead, it has been occupied and stripped of its wealth and people, continually by other nation states. Africa is becoming more digitally connected in leaps and bounds, and it is time for her to advance technologically, and to stand on her own in governance, security, and economically. The African Union has charted a path which incorporates a strategic plan to this end.
In 2015, the African Union Commission gathered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and published a 20-page document called “Agenda 2063, The Africa We Want.” The contents therein speak of the people of Africa and her Diaspora united in diversity, young and old, men and women, girls and boys from all walks of life, deeply conscious of history, expressed deep appreciation to all generations of Pan-Africanists.
In particular, to the Founders of the Organization of African Unity for having bequeathed an Africa with exemplary successes in the fight against slavery, colonialism and apartheid. Agenda 2063 is rooted in Pan Africanism and African Renaissance, providing a robust framework for addressing past injustices and the realization of the 21st Century as the African Century.
Present generations are confident that the destiny of Africa is in their hands, and that they must act now to shape the future they want. Fifty years after the first thirty-three (33) independent African states took a landmark decision to form the Organization of African Unity, they look ahead towards the next fifty years. Agenda 2063 will not happen spontaneously. It will require conscious and deliberate efforts to nurture a transformative leadership that will drive the agenda and defend Africa’s interests.
The Africa Union’s united voices paint a picture of what is desired for themselves, for future generations, and the continent. These aspirations reflect a desire for shared prosperity and well-being, for unity and integration, for a continent of free citizens and expanded horizons, with freedom from fear, disease and want. In short, the Africa Union desires a different and better Africa. They are confident that Africa has the capability to realize her full potential in development, culture and peace and to establish flourishing, inclusive and prosperous societies. The Africa Union has committed to act together towards achieving the following aspirations:
- A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development
- An integrated continent, politically united and based on the ideals of Pan-Africanism and the vision of Africa’s Renaissance
- An Africa of good governance, democracy, respect for human rights, justice and the rule of law
- A peaceful and secure Africa
- An Africa with a strong cultural identity, common heritage, shared values and ethics
- An Africa whose development is people-driven, relying on the potential of African people, especially its women and youth, and caring for children
- Africa as a strong, united and influential global player and partner