Our Vision, Mission and Objectives
VISION: African Americans and the Diaspora working with Africans to promote oneness and common development as a people.
MISSION: To engage and unite people of African descent in constructive collaboration towards oneness and common holistic development.
- Reconciliation and Restoration: Create social and cultural awareness that leads to reconciliation among African Americans, the Diaspora, and Africans.
- Education and Holistic Development: Promote a healthy and effective African philosophical framework for life, leadership, governance and holistic development (spiritual, social, and material).
- Societal Transformation: Facilitate collaboration for holistic development amongst Africans in the Americas, the Diaspora, and Africans in the following societal domains:
- Arts, Sports, and Entertainment
- Business and Economy
- Government and International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Security (Food and Water)