Vendor Registration Form
ART 2063's Juneteenth Caribbean Walkathon 2022
June 18, 2022
Forest Park, Cricket Field
5595 Grand Dr
ST LOUIS, MO 63112
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS must be made and received no later than the end dates below. Make checks payable to Africans Rising Together. All payments are due at the time of signing up but before June 15, 2022.
CashApp: $ART2063 or PayPal: ART2063.US@gmail.com or www.ART2063.org/donate or Use the form below
Mail check to Africans Rising Together 2063, PO Box 12202, St. Louis, MO 63157
Please contact JamesTucker.ART2063@protonmail.com for any questions/queries
Refunds will not be made upon cancellation. See Vendor’s Rules and Guidelines Sheet (Listed after Registration Form on this page).
General Vendor Space: $100 for booth (Saturday, June 18 2022)
Displays must be set up by 7:00 a.m. and broken down by 6:00 p.m. on June. 18, 2022.
Vendor's Rules and Guidelines Sheet
1. Booth Assignment and Registration: Vendors are selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. Vendor booth locations and reservations are determined by the date of application and full payment.
Space is limited.
2. Booth Space: Spaces are 10’x10’. Vendors must provide their own equipment, tables, and chairs. Stakes are not allowed on the ground. Bring weights to hold your tent or canopy in place.
3. Electricity Provided: Limited electric capacity is available, the vendor must communicate this information by checking the box ‘Yes’ on their form. If the vendor has his or her own generator, we ask that you bring your generator with you.
4. Parking: Parking is free on a first come first serve basis.
5. What Vendors cannot Sell: Vendors are not allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, water, soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc.), or drug paraphernalia.
6. Waste Disposal: It is the vendor’s responsibility to keep the booth and the surrounding area clean. Vendors must provide their own garbage receptacles and bags. Vendors must take all oils and cooking grease with them following the event and all trash must be picked up and sealed in garbage bags. Please clean your area in a prompt fashion at the conclusion of the event. Your area will be inspected prior to your departure from the event grounds.
7. Event Day Setup: Vendors will not be allowed to set up until fees are paid. Vendor Check-in begins at 6:00 a.m., Saturday, June 18th. No vehicles will be allowed on Park grounds, however, vendors requiring restocking of supplies may re-enter the area with a dolly. Tear Down may not begin until 4:00 p.m. Saturday. All exhibits and equipment must be removed by 6:00 p.m. Anything left on Park grounds will be discarded.
8. Security: The event has security however vendors are solely responsible for the security of their cash, coupons, equipment, goods, inventory, supplies, or any other property. Africans Rising Together is not responsible for the theft of the vendor’s property and or equipment.
9. Rainout Policy: The Juneteenth Caribbean Walkathon will start on time rain or shine.
10. Payment: Payment can be made online at www.art2063.org/donate.
11. Guidelines will be strictly monitored. If a violation occurs, two warnings will be issued. Additional violations will result in removal from the site without a refund.